Book Title: The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS: A 4-Week Meal Plan and Cookbook to Lose Weight, Boost Fertility, and Fight Inflammation
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Author: Tara Spencer
- PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed: Your All-In-One Guide to Eliminating PCOS Symptoms with the Insulin Resistance Diet
- 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS: A Proven Program to Reset Your Hormones, Repair Your Metabolism, and Restore Your Fertility
- The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook: Lose Weight, Manage PCOS, and Prevent Prediabetes
- The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health
- The Insulin-Resistance Diet--Revised and Updated: How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine
- The PCOS Diet Plan, Second Edition: A Natural Approach to Health for Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- The PCOS Nutrition Center Cookbook: 100 Easy and Delicious Whole Food Recipes to Beat PCOS
- The Insulin Resistance Solution: Reverse Pre-Diabetes, Repair Your Metabolism, Shed Belly Fat, and Prevent Diabetes - with more than 75 recipes by Dana Carpender
- A Patient's Guide to PCOS: Understanding--and Reversing--Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance Diet: 25 Easy & Delicious Desserts, Cookies, Cakes, Pastries,: Overcome Insulin Resistance, Lose Weight, Control Your Blood Sugar & Satisfy Your Cravings
You can regain control of your health. You will find relief from your PCOS symptoms. You are not alone.
If you’re living with PCOS, chances are that you’re all too familiar with its symptoms. But when it comes to treating them, it’s not always clear what actually works.
A study released by the US National Library of Medicine indicates that at least 50% of women with PCOS are insulin resistant. And following an insulin resistance diet is now the #1 method for treating PCOS―naturally and effectively. No one knows this better than co-authors of The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS, Tara Spencer and Jennifer Koslo.
As a nutritionist and fellow PCOS thriver, Tara has gained control over her PCOS through an insulin resistant diet and now helps others do the same. As a registered dietician nutritionist of sixteen years, Jennifer has helped numerous women manage their PCOS through critical lifestyle changes and the use of an insulin resistance diet.
In The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS, Tara and Jennifer deliver the simplest, most up-to-date resource for women who are ready to begin reversing the chronic, debilitating effects caused by PCOS through an insulin resistance diet.
- Get the facts with clear, easy-to-understand information about insulin resistance, how it affects women with PCOS, and how an insulin resistance diet can help.
- Know what to eat with a practical meal plan and easy recipes specifically designed to help you overcome insulin resistance and manage the impact of PCOS on women's bodies.
- Enjoy affordable, tailored recipes customized to your unique PCOS concerns, including three distinct labels for "Lower Calorie," "Inflammation Fighter," and "Fertility Boost."
With The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS, relief from your PCOS symptoms is within your reach.