Book Title: The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Author: Liz Williams
No muss, no fuss―easy, one-pot recipes for keeping up with the ketogenic diet on busy weeknights
Figuring out what to make on busy nights can sometimes seem impossible―especially if you’re trying to follow the ketogenic diet. The One-Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook makes it easy to keep keto on the table every day of the week with family-friendly, one-pot meals for your skillet, slow cooker, sheet pan, stock pot, and more. With recipes ready to eat in under 45 minutes, this ketogenic diet cookbook is your go-to guide for setting the stress of staying in ketosis aside.
The One-Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- No-Mess Meals with simple-to-prep recipes using only one-pot or pan
- Over 100 Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes with clear instructions for recipes such as Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Cheesy Cauliflower Rice, Keto Hot Fudge, and much more
- Quick to Set with ketogenic diet recipes ready in 30-45 minutes
- Simple Ingredients with less than 8 ingredients per recipe
- Handy Extras with cooking tips, nutritional information, and weekly menu planners to help you stay on track with the ketogenic diet
Keeping things simple and delicious, The One-Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook helps you stay on track with the ketogenic diet and lifestyle.